Thursday, July 27, 2017

Brenda Kinsel's fashion blog

“Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life.” ~Bill Cunningham


A page from Brenda Kinsel's Fashion Makeover: 30 Days to Diva Style / Cindy La Ferle

On my list of things that make me happy this week is Brenda Kinsel's fashion blog. A professional image consultant and author of Brenda Kinsel's Fashion Makeover, Brenda inspires women of all ages -- and especially women over 50 -- to enjoy the art of dressing every single day. 

As she explains in her blog's introduction, she "believes deeply in the hidden power of clothes to express a person's essence." She's a woman after my own heart.

Brenda's eclectic wardrobe, which is featured in her blog posts, is both creative and practical. She'll mix basics from Chico's or J.Jill with clever vintage finds and artisan jewelry. Best of all, she has a flair for storytelling, too -- her writing is warm and engaging. I follow and enjoy several "over-50" fashion bloggers (you can read my list here) and Brenda's is the first of several favorites that I'll be sharing with you between now and fall. ~CL





No comments:

Post a Comment